I am inspired by others who are paving their own path.
As I see what they are doing I am able to more clearly see the possibilities that are available to me in my own life. And they really are endless.
I hope that these people, books, blogs, and videos provide you some positive energy towards your own dreams, goals, and fulfillment…..
Any book by Martha Beck: I trained to be a Life Coach through her amazing program. Any of her reads are worth your time… only if you expect magic that is…
- Finding Your Way In A Wild New World
- Expecting Adam, A True Story of Birth, Rebirth, and Everyday Magic
- Steering by Starlight, The Science and Magic of finding Your Destiny
- Finding Your Own North Star, Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live
- The Joy Diet, 10 Daily Practices for a Happier Life
- Leaving the Saints, How I Lost the Mormons and Found My Faith
- The Four-Day Win, End Your Diet War and Achieve Thinner Peace
- Eat Pray Love- This may be my favorite book of all time. It hit my soul deeeeeeeeeply.
Marcus Buckingham: This man took 30 women on Oprah and changed their lives through his process of discovering their strengths and using them in all areas of their life. Super easy and fun. He’s kind of cute too .
- Find Your Strongest Life: What the Happiest and Most Successful Women Do differently
- Find Your Strongest Life
Jill Bolte Taylor- This amazing Neuroscientist experienced a stroke and talks about how she lived in her left and right brain at the same time. Unbelievable and inspiring, just like her book.
- My Stroke Of Insight
Joan Anderson- This woman spent a year by the sea at her cottage in Cape Cod reclaiming her life. She wrote her first book with the same title, has written others to follow it, and leads other women on retreats to help them reclaim and transform their lives.
- A year by the Sea
- An Unfinished Marriage
- A Walk on the Beach
- A Weekend to Change Your Life
- The Road Back to Yourself, The Second Journey
Laura Berman, Ph.D- A refreshingly practical book about women, men, sex and the pleasure of intimacy.
- Real Sex for Real Women
Eckhart Tolle- A true spiritual sage for our time.
- The Power of Now
- A New Earth
COOL STUFF ON THE INTERNET:
TED Talks- Riveting Talks by remarkable people. This is inspiration beyond inspiration. The whole world is full of possibilities here.
Mike Dooley- Notes from the Universe. Sign up and receive inspiring notes from the universe daily by email reminding you how your awesomeness is so needed in the world.
Jeanette Maw- The most fabulous Law of Attraction coach I know. If you want to know more about how we as humans create our lives through the laws of the universe, this is one fantastic place to go.
Byron Katie- If you question and change your thoughts, you really can change your life. Her life is proof and she teaches her wisdom through The Work.
PRACTICAL ASSESSMENTS YOU CAN TAKE:
The Kolbe A Index- Gives you an understanding of your own natural instincts and how you can use them in your life. Fascinating!! I learned a great deal about myself taking this.
The Strong Life test for women- One of Marcus Buckingham’s awesome strength’s assessments. You’ll learn some cool stuff about yourself.
Archetype Assessment- A snapshot of the archetypes (energies) that are currently active in your life.